Monday, December 1, 2014

Finishing up clue one today

I have continued using my scraps and love the color combinations. Yesterday spent squaring up my HST and cutting my yellow and black squares. I even managed a few blocks...20! Decided to spin the back as I most certainly will hand quilt this quilt. Girls home for Thanksgiving break and all headed back yesterday to college so a quite house today.

Will add more when finished later today.






Spinning the seam.
So 103 broken dish blocks and now ready for next clue on Friday. Love the scrappy feel. Everyone is doing wonderful on this mystery and some wonderful color blocks. 
http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2014/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-1.html

4 comments:

  1. Love your work! You are way ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your units look great! Good job! Cool fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty, pretty....very smart to make a couple extra units, I've always done that too..Great progress!..keep on..

    Debra in Ma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fabrics, I love your variety and the colors.

    ReplyDelete