Sunday, December 7, 2014

Clue 2

Clue 2 was revealed on Friday. A version of last years chevron block. Picked up a new trick to sew just off the line drawn on the small block. With patience my block was improved from last year. I also really dug into my pinks in my stash of smaller material supply. I am really loving the variety. Will continue to do this with additions, clues to come. So here are some pictures. Takes about 1 hour to do 10 complete blocks (2-half squares😙). This being Sunday evening I have completed 80 blocks with 20 to do sometime this week after work. Great clue and great weekend of sewing.
I also wanted to add Bonnie Hunter's inspiration for this block.





5 comments:

  1. Love the really scrappy look, I might have to look through my scrap box for more pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got lots done on the weekend! I only had 2 completed blocks by the time of the link-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your variety of neutrals!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your variety of neutrals!!

    ReplyDelete