Sunday, December 14, 2014

Clue 3



Here are Bonnie's inspiration for this block. It is the dinning room in the Grand Hotel. 
I have decided to continue to use all scraps. I even went searching for them to get different combinations. Started early Friday morning and working most of Friday and Saturday. Fished construction late Saturday. Sunday I fininshed trimming and clean up sewing area as I moved to the basement this year and I am able to spread out the blocks. Here are some additional pictures as well as a post from Facebook to note our progress thru the mystery.






quiltville.blogspot.com/2014/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part3.html

6 comments:

  1. Wow, your chart makes it seem like the mystery will be over soon. I don't want it to end yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you showed the progress of the clues in the chart. I've seen people mention what percent we were done, but never realized how to figure it. Your chart makes it look so easy! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your scrappy fabric, especially that yellow peaking out. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it seems to be at the end of the mystery so soon. Nice chart - clever idea.

    ReplyDelete